NSW Health has 2 exciting opportunities for Creative Producers to join Health Infrastructure to support the strategic and operational design and delivery of an arts program across NSW.
Primary Purpose of the Role
The Creative Producer role supports the strategic and operational design and delivery of an arts program across the portfolio. The Arts Program collaborates closely with project teams to integrate arts in health initiatives in early planning through to delivery with a focus on opportunities to de-institutionalise the clinical environment, to enable therapeutic arts programs for improved patient experience and foster stronger community connections to the health service.
About Health Infrastructure
Health Infrastructure was established in 2007 as the capital delivery agency of NSW Health for projects over $10 million. Today, Health Infrastructure plans and delivers sustainable and innovative infrastructure and asset management solutions to meet the health care needs of NSW communities now and into the future. We are leading the largest health capital works program in Australia, collaborating with our Local Health District/Network customers, with government more broadly and with industry to transform public health facilities across NSW. In doing so, we contribute long term economic and social benefits to NSW communities. Our people are united by our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. We behave with integrity, treat others how we would like to be treated and are trusted advisors to our customers in the Local Health Districts and Networks across NSW. We pride ourselves on our positive organisational culture and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce.
- Develop an inspiring and meaningful arts in health strategy for LHDs.
- Develop and manage partnerships with external arts partners to deliver the arts programme,
- ensuring partners understand the unique role and modes of delivery in the hospital context.
- Establish and lead appropriate programme governance, budget management and reporting
- arrangements to deliver the program objectives and demonstrate appropriate use of resources.
- Support the activities of the Program Director, Arts including representing the organisation within
- the arts and health field within professional networks.
- Contribute to the preparation, procurement, commissioning and management of a sustainable
- programme of arts activities, in line with the agreed strategy.
- Contribute to and facilitate engagement with patients and staff in the development of the
- programme, to ensure arts programme activities directly meet the needs of patients and staff.
- Review and evaluate arts program against strategic goals.
- Lead thoughtful curation, record-keeping and maintenance of hospital cultural collections and
- Catalogue the cultural assets across the LHD, including provision of advice and recommendations
- for display, interpretation and accessibility for art and heritage collections.
For more information follow the links below:
iWorkforNSW Job Link: https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/job/creative-producer-288421
Applications close 11:59 Monday 13 December 2021.