Registrations now open!
Arts Health Research Intensive
Jan 27-31 2020
Partial scholarships are available.
The Arts Health Research Intensive is a 5-day residential programme, hosted this year by the University of Florida’s Centre for Arts in Medicine and presented in partnership with ourselves at the Arts Health ECRN and University College London, UK
The Research Intensive provides a rich introduction to the evidence base around the arts in health and fundamentals of evaluation and research:
- Explore the development and scope of the field
- Learn about psychological, physiological, social and behavioural effects
- Discover research and evaluation methodologies
- Discuss practicalities and issues in carrying out research
- Engage in group-based debates, activities and presentations
Who is eligible?
No research experience is necessary and the course is suitable for anyone with a background or interest in the arts, healthcare, community health or social care, and research, and who wishes to learn more about the field and meet others who share their interests.