Jump through this link-in-the-wall to visit Murmurations: Journal of Transformative Systemic Practice.
Murmurations is a free, open access journal which foregrounds practitioner writing as a method of inquiry and learning.
Murmurations is a journal for relationally attuned and systemic social constructionist practitioners and researchers from the playing fields of
- therapeutic work with individuals, groups, couples and families
- coaching, leadership, management, organisational consultancy
- the performative and expressive arts
- community workers and activists
- designers of space, software, and other environments
- professionals using relational and systemic ideas in many other contexts
Murmurations showcases innovative and leading-edge professional and research practice and methodology. The journal treats writing and visual media as opportunities for dialogue, as forms of relational practice, as a form of reflexive inquiry where the writer, artist or film maker holds the audience in mind.
PANDEMIC AS SYSTEMIC FLUX – check out poetry in link below (rolling submissions)